Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Any Race Suggestions?

Picking a page from the Kahuna's registration manual, I apparently screwed myself out of registering for my next race. I was supposed to race the Camp Pendleton Olympic Tri in July, but it is sold out. To add misery to my pain, it apparently just sold out YESTERDAY! That's right, I waited exactly one day too long. UGH I am going to blame my husband on this one because he kept delaying telling me when he could get vacation this summer. Finally, on Monday night he told me we would be gone the first week in July. So, technically I only procrastinated one day.

So, I need help from the tri community. Can anyone suggest a good Olympic+ race in the So Cal area for the mid-July through August time frame? I would also be up for going to Arizona in August, but cannot really do that in July. Please help!

3 Comments:

Blogger Fe-lady said...

Hmmm-racing in Arizona in August would probably cause you to melt!
There is ONE sprint tri I know of in Sierra Vista..but it's really out of the way and a sprint...
I will check the "Triathalator"site..they list 'em all state by state.
I think Show Low has a sprint in July...but again..a sprint only.

11:41 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Bummer! I'm doing Pendleton. Yeah, it's good to sign up early but hard to remember to do. Especially b/c you don't know where you're going to be that far out. Aren't there some good Olympic distance races in L.A.? Other than that, check Raceplace and Competitor. I have some good links on my sidebar about finding a race if you want to check it out.

1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking for information and found it at this great site... black hardcore cartoons Fetish upskirt pictures 1939 chrysler royal coupe Prudential financial advisor zocor heart pro .co.uk Pissing pisseuses delicatepussies need pants Hot pictures of blonde suckers paris hilton biografia Horny wives xxx clips Heroin ritalin blood test for cancer levels in body Camping equipment shop black girls squirting pussy Tricare breast enhancement Subaru forester 2003

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home